Band of Gamers Podcast
Episode 12, June 18th, 2015
In this episode of the “Band of Gamers” podcast DBQhams, Osiris Prime, Zeuxidamas, and Greylock3491 discuss their reactions to E3 2015.
Just some of the E3 topics the guys discuss:
- Two Gears of War games – Ultimate Edition coming this summer, and GOW4 next year.
- The Rare collection and new Rare game
- Very cool but expensive elite controller
- Free week of EA Access
- Fallout mods limited exclusive
- Early Access like program including Elite Dangerous and Day Z!
- indie games
- Tacoma and Recore,
- Oculus and Valve VR support,
- Very cool HoloLens demo
- Rainbow Six Siege comes with Vegas 1&2 BC
- Halo 5 awesomeness – new co-op sp, Buck, new big team battle, 20 mp maps with 15 more free mp maps coming
- Backwards Compatibility
- No Man’s Sky demo (but it’s also on pc – simultaneous release)
- Uncharted 4 demo
- COD / Activision demo
- Battlefront / EA / Awesome gameplay / co-op demo/trailer
- Destiny Taken King / is $40 too much?
- Shemmeu (sp? lol)
If you enjoyed the podcast and would like to join the conversation please feel free to reply to this post, or drop us an email at Podcast @ Band of Gamers . net!
– The Band of Gamers crew